Are Grassroots Select Elite Live cartrigdes worth $60?

Grassroots Select Elite Live cartridges are $60 at most dispensaries which is on the higher end for a cartridge. Are they really worth the higher price?




When the cartridges first appeared on dispensary shelves, there were 3 strains: Lemon Grenades, Birthday Cake, and Pelirroja, I purchased the Birthday Cake and it was amazing. It tasted exactly the way Birthday Cake was supposed to taste. The main terpenes were Limonene, Caryophyllene, and Myrcene, and the THC content was above 70%. The reason I liked the flavor of the cartridges was because they used a organic cotton wick in the center.



The company recently switched the wick from organic cotton to organic hemp. While still organic, the flavor of the cartridges changed drastically. Originally, I loved the Birthday Cake cartridge, but the batch I bought recently was underfilled, burned quickly, and did not taste like the amazing Birthday Cake I had before.


I thought I would give them another try, so I tried Face Off OG. This cartridge was also underfilled, burned quickly, and tasted like straight grass. The effects were not very pleasant. It was just meh feeling.





I work for a dispensary, and I received an email from Grassroots directly that talked all about headspace. They are basically making the excuse of "headspace" for their underfilled cartridges. 




Since both cartridges I had recently were underfilled, and the taste and effects are not what they once were, I would not buy another Select Elite Live cartridge from Grassroots for $60.



Previous Post Next Post