My Top 25 Strains in the PA Medical Marijuana Program Part 2

As of February 2024, I have tried over 200 strains in the PA Medical Marijuana program. Here is a list of my top 25 strains of all time (including some you may not see anymore). I will start by saying I usually prefer indica or indica-dominant hybrids because I use cannabis mainly for anxiety. This is part two. If you haven't read part one, I recommend you go read that article here.



15. Papaya Cake OG - AgriKind



Papaya Cake OG is an indica strain from AgriKind that crosses Wedding Cake, Papaya, and White OG. It has a sweet tropical taste and leaves you happy and relaxed.


14. Do-Si-Dos - Rythm



Do-Si-Dos by Rythm has a sweet, nutty, slightly pungent taste. The Linalool content is what usually interests me in the strain along with it's relaxing effects.


13. Chill Cherries - Calypso



Chill Cherries is my favorite Calypso strain. Having the same genetics as Castle Rock Cherries, it has very similar effects. Although this strain is an indica, it has the same fruity, earthy taste.


12. GMO - The Bank / The Lab


GMO from The Bank is their best strain. It is pungent and relaxing. This strain always has high amounts of CBG which I love.


11. WC Watermelon Z - Cresco


Wedding Cake Watermelon Zkittles is an indica strain from Cresco that has a fruity, sweet taste. This strain has the best elements of Wedding Cake and Watermelon Z.


10. Ice Cream Cake - Terrapin / Double Bear



Ice Cream Cake is a "cake" strain that I absolutely love. It has a funky, sweet taste and always relaxes me while also giving a slight euphoric feeling. 


9. Lime Sorbet - Cresco


Lime Sorbet by Cresco is an indica that is just as delicious as it sounds. It tastes like earthy limes and is slightly sedating.


8. Papa Legba - Prime Wellness



Papa Legba is a Prime Wellness exclusive. This strain is a cross of Marie Laveau and Double Afghan Chunk. Papa Legba comes in the Lemon Voodoo phenotype meaning it tastes like sweet lemons. This strain is very calming.


7. Marshmallow Gelato - Rythm



Marshmallow Gelato by Rythm tastes like Lucky Charms. It was everything I love about Gelato but a little more sedating and much sweeter tasting.


6. 707 Headband - Cresco



This strain was the strain that inspired me to start a career in the medical marijuana field. This strain is my daytime indica offering me a relaxing feeling without the feeling of being tired and a dash of creativity.


5. Double Afghan Chunk - Prime Wellness



Double Afghan Chunk is my favorite strain from Prime Wellness. This indica strain is a cross of several  heavy indicas: Chunkdawg, Lashkargah, and 9A95. This strain has 2 phenotypes: Diesel and Asiago Cheese. Asiago Cheese is the better phenotype with it's funky flavor and super couch-lock effects. This is 100% a whole body strain.



4. Gelato #33 - Rythm


Gelato #33 is my favorite strain from Rythm. This hybrid has a pungent, sweet, slightly fruity taste. It feels very relaxing without the couch-lock feeling.


3. OG 18 - Cresco



OG 18 by Cresco is a super relaxing, sedating indica that is one of my favorite for panic attacks. It has a high amount of Linalool, making it super relaxing with a slightly floral taste.


2. 8" Bagel - Cresco



8" Bagel is a indica-hybrid that is a cross of GMO and Project 4516. This pungent strain leaves me relaxed, but also uplifted and euphoric at the same time. This strain has a high content of Humulene, so it usually does not give me munchies.


1. Peanut Butter Breath - Cresco



Peanut Butter Breath by Cresco is my all time favorite strain. Cresco's Peanut Butter Breath differs from others in that the strain is crossed with Wilson #1, so I like to call this strain Peanut Butter Breath 2.0. This funky, nutty strain is super calming and euphoric. It always puts me in a good mood and leaves me relaxed. 

Previous Post Next Post