Organic Remedies New Strain Abbreviations Satire Article

Since the state cracked down on fruity and pastry flavored names like "Ice Cream Cake" and "Girl Scout Cookies," most growers have started abbreviating their well-known strains with acronyms. Here is a list of Organic Remedies new names. These abbreviations are true, but I added my own jokes for each.



Blueberry Muffin - BB Muff


Do they know what a muff is? If you don't look it up on urban dictionary... 


Bubba Cake - Bubba C



Bubba C? I don't think I know that guy.


Girl Scout Cookies - GSC


Way to be original, literally every grower abbreviates it this way. 


Grape Cake - Grape C



So we have a Grape C...


Grape Animals - Grape A


...And a Grape A... original...


Melon Juice - MEJU


For some reason they decided to have the name be all caps. I feel like I have to scream this name every time I see it. It sounds like an asian noodle or something. 


Moon Pie - MoPo



Don't let a MoFo take your MoPo.


Purple Zkittles - Purple Z



Sounds like a radioactive chemical. 


Watermelon Zkittles - Watermelon Z


Sounds like a radioactive chemical maybe mixed with fruity drink?


Green Crack - GC


Even Kind Tree does a better job abbreviating this strain; they use Green Cush.


Member Berry - MBER


This one is also all caps for some reason, so I feel like I have to scream it. 


LSD - Yellow Sunshine



Definitely no jokeeven needed here...




Previous Post Next Post