Kosher Kush Live Badder by Penn Health Group Review

A few months ago, I tried the Kosher Kush RSO from Penn Health Group and loved the heaviness of the indica so I was excited to try the live badder.  Kosher Kush has been used to make several great strains in Pennsylvania such as Brownie Scout and Kosher Tangie so I was excited to try it.


Upon first glace, the badder looked like a gelatin with little flecks in it. 




The badder was almost a little too runny. I did not like the way the badder would stick to the sides and top of the container when I put it in my purse. I would have to scrape the sides to make sure I used all of the product. 




The effects were not as heavy as I expected. This strain was very calming and made me hungry, but I wish I did not have to smoke as much to feel those effects. I took a few dabs and I was couch locked and staring at the TV. 


Previous Post Next Post